Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More Fall Fun

If I haven't said it before, I just love this time of year! I love the way the sun shifts and lets you know that it's fall. I love the smells and the changing colors of trees. I love that there are so many wonderful things to do during the fall season, and that having a child makes it all the more enjoyable.

Last week, Declan and I went with some of our friends to yet another pumpkin patch, this one in Central Point, OR. Then, Sean, Declan and I traveled down to Sonoma, CA to stay with my mom and step-dad for the weekend and experience fall fun there, as well as visit Train Town.

Declan had a blast, especially with the pumpkins which he thinks are balls. He runs around saying "Ball, ball, ball!" He also really enjoyed the train rides, a carousel ride, and feeding a sheep and some goats!




































No comments:

Post a Comment