Tuesday, November 6, 2012

3 + 1 = 4

Over labor day weekend, Sean and I found out that we are expecting another baby!

I was slightly shocked at first, and it's taken a while for me to grasp the truth that we will be having another little one in our lives. I thought that it would be difficult for us to conceive quickly because my periods were irregular and I was still nursing Declan (which makes you less fertile), but it seemed that God had a different plan.

It's also crazy to think of the fact that our two babies will only be 20 months apart. I am sure many people will wonder what we were thinking. And I know there will be some tough times, but I also know that having them so close in age will help them be close friends their whole lives (hopefully).

Regardless of all the details we are so excited to be adding a fourth member to the Connolly Clan next May!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, sweet friend! I agree with you about the closeness in age. Our three boys are best of friends and I do hope it continues. What a blessing from the Lord! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks J9. Everyone who has kids close in age say the same thing and that they love having them so close. So, it gives me hope and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete