Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday Goodies

I got some really fun and amazing goodies for my birthday. A few of them are pictured below, but a few others have yet to be attained.
In the picture you will see cards from my mom, brother, husband and mother-in-law. Each card is so perfect for me even though each one is so different from the other.
You will also see the items I bought on my birthday outing with Declan. We strolled around Barnes and Noble (one of my favorite stores) and I picked up a small reusable bag, a notebook, 'The Help', and 'Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close'.
I also received a Visa gift card that I will use to get some Bare Minerals make up, and a Target gift card that I will use to get some hair products and some much needed undergarments.
In addition to all these wonderful items, Sean got me a gift certificate for a one hour horse back trail ride in Ashland for any weekend of my choosing. I am so thrilled. I have never been horse back riding but it's been something I have longed to do for many years!
And, last but not least, there is another gift I have yet to give myself... stay tuned for the revelation of that experience...

2 comments:

  1. I want to read 'The Help' too. Let me know how you like it. It sounds like you had a wonderful Bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I did have a great day. I will let you know about the book!

    ReplyDelete