Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's so pretty...I mean manly

Up until about two weeks ago we have been a one car family. It wasn't an issue when we lived in Klamath Falls because Sean worked close enough to home to ride his bicycle. But now that we are in the Rogue Valley, things are much more spread out so he had to take the car to work. Which left Declan and I stranded at home with not much to do. Most days that wasn't a problem at all, but it was getting to the point where I needed to get out of the house whenever I wanted. (By the way, I just have to interject that am so very grateful to my dear friend Mandy Figueroa, and she knows why).
So, Sean decided to get something he's been wanting for a long time. A scooter!

I told him when he brought it home, "It's so cute and pretty." He looked at me with a stern expression and with the deepest voice he could muster said, "No it's not. It's manly". Right. That's what I meant my love...

So, whether you think it is cute, pretty, manly, or all of the above, it's ours and it fills this Mama's life with much more freedom than before. And Sean is having a blast riding it around town!

3 comments: